Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Fat Tuesday 2014 - Chickenbone Blues at Amendment XXI

Huntsville may have had it's big celebration on Saturday, but a few places still had some fun events happening on Fat Tuesday. After seeing Athen's One-Block Parade, we headed back to Huntsville.



Amendment XXI, my favorite place to relax and have a quiet drink, had parties all that week, including this one Mardi Gras Tuesday.










We'd enjoyed listening to Brotha Ric at AXXI before, but this was our first time hearing Chickenbone Reunion Blues and Soul Trio jamming together. They rocked the house with some more jazzy tunes for Fat Tuesday, inspired many people to dance, and making sure everyone laissez les bons temps rouler!











Couldn't stay out too late, since my partner and I had work the next day, but we enjoyed it while we were there.










Want to see a photo bigger? Simply click on the image.

Thanks for joining me and my Mardi Gras celebrations!

No comments:

Post a Comment