Monday, July 5, 2010

Independence Day

Photos of my family's Independence Day celebration.




Fireworks light up the night, looking like an image from the Hubble.



Two photos of my brother with a large sparkler in hand, lit only by its light.




As the fireworks fade, they blend with the stars in the night's sky and become one.






The perfect starburst to the left, the smoke, and the lone spark on the right make this photo my personal favorite of the night.




I like the large spark in the corner that looks like a fire-faerie enjoying the show.







A gorgeous red.





The walnut trees are silhouetted by the mass of red sparks and lit up smoke.


1 comment:

  1. I love the one that looks like you captured a fire fairy. The one silhoutted by the wanut tree is awesome as well. And of course the perfect starburst is awesome. But I also really like the picture with the starburst at the top left as you are looking at the picture and the green, gold and white sparks. The ones of Abram holding the sparkle are really nice as well.

    ReplyDelete